Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Buyer Update! Mission Accomplished









Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I wanted to give you all an update on a previous Buyer that I was working with and had blogged about.  The Buyer was referred to as "Ryno."  Ryno is a teacher at Inderkum High School in Natomas and is looking for a home in the North Natomas area.  As you might remember, Ryno and I have been searching for a home for a few months now.  We have made offers on several different homes, only to be outbid by another Buyer.

Last week, we looked at a nice 3 bedroom, 2 bath home in a great neighborhood.  After consideration, we decided to submit an offer on it.  The home is in immaculate shape, with new stainless steel appliances, palm trees, hardwood floors, fresh paint, tile roof, close to shopping, parks, and most importantly, his work.  We wrote up a nice and clean offer for the home, and I submitted it to the Seller's agent.  After we discussed the offer, the agent told me that he was going to recommend that the Seller accept our offer as written.  I enjoy working with quality agents that you can communicate with. Needless to say, Ryno had his offer accepted as written! He should be able to get the keys to his new home a few days after Christmas! Congratulations Ryno! I know you will be happy at your new home.

It's November 25, 2009 and I am extremely Bullish on Sacramento!
David Ohara
@dwo34
dwo34@aol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment