Monday, April 12, 2010

Kraze Apparel - The Ultimate in Island Designs!








Good Monday Morning Everyone!



I hope you all had a great weekend! I want to introduce you to my good friend Peter Tsuru and his company Kraze Apparel (pronounced CRAZE.) I met Peter through Twitter and quickly formed a great friendship. Peter embodies the term "Aloha Spirit" and I am proud to call him a great friend. Peter has some of the nicest designs I have seen. I have been to Hawaii on several different occasions and am very fond of "Island" designs. Some of my favorite designs are from Local Motion, Hawaiian Island Creations, Matsumoto's Shaved Ice, TC, and Quicksilver. Peter's designs rank up there with all the "bigger" companies. I recently interviewed Peter for this blog.

@dwo34: Peter, tell me how you came up with the name Kraze Apparel?
@PT: We wanted a name that represented our apparel line with a trendy feel to it. We found the word Kraze which is a play on words from "craze" meaning fashion or trend.

@dwo34: Peter, what inspires your designs?
@PT: Our daily surroundings in Hawaii inspire our designs. The blend of cultures, music, art and lifestyle reflects in all our work. Every visual object to me can be interpreted into a design.
@dwo34: Having been to Hawaii several times, I can see the island influence in your designs and like I have always told you "Your designs are top notch" my friend!
@PT: Mahalo brother!

@dwo34: Peter, how long has your company been in existence?
@PT: Kraze Apparel has been in business for 3 years.

@dwo34: What has been your greatest moment in business?
@PT: The greatest moment in business has been customers coming back to us because they love our designs.

@dwo34: Tell us some of your goals with Kraze Apparel
@PT: We would like to see Kraze Apparel expand to more retail stores, the outer islands of Hawaii and to the west and east coasts on the US mainland. We will be venturing into toddler to youth clothing, board shorts, caps and accessories. With everyone going green, we would also like to start heading in that direction. As we mature as a business, we are going to create a foundation to give back to the community.
@dwo34: Right on Peter! I have a great feeling that your brand will do very well in the mainland and there is a serious need for some "fresh" designs!
@PT: Thank you for your ongoing support David, it means a lot to us here at Kraze Apparel.

@dwo34: Peter, let everyone know where can people order your shirts?
@PT: People can order our shirts online at http://www.krazeapparel.com.
@dwo34: Also people can see you at Twitter @KrazeApparel on on Facebook (Kraze Apparel or Peter Tsuru).

@dwo34: Peter, tell me which is your favorite design and why.
@PT: I really don’t have just one favorite design. I enjoy all the designs because each design has its own personality.
@dwo34: I agree with you Peter. As you know, I have about 10 Kraze Apparel shirts and I get complimented where ever I go. I wish you and Kraze Apparel the best of luck!
@PT: Mahalo and aloha to you David.

Peter is such a nice guy. I am proud to call him my friend. Please visit his site, I am sure you will love his designs and want to place an order. Tell him David Ohara sent you! Have a great week my friends!

It's April 12, 2010 and I am very Bullish on Kraze Apparel!

David Ohara
@dwo34
dwo34@aol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment