Monday, December 6, 2010

Some Great Homes Coming on the Market Soon











Hello Friends:




First I apologize for being remiss and not posting more. I will do my best to maintain a page that is updated on a regular basis. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and are preparing for a festive Christmas!

I wanted to give you all a "heads up" on some homes I that I will be putting on the market shortly. These four homes are located in great locations of Sacramento. I will be listing homes in the Elk Grove, Roseville, North Natomas and Bridgeway Island (West Sacramento) areas. The homes will be priced:


North Natomas: $179,900 for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with 1500 sf! This home is in show room condition and is located on a quiet street. This home has an open floor plan. Recent comps show that the home should be valued at $192,000.


Roseville: $340,000 for a 5 bedroom, 3 bath home. Located close to shopping, schools, parks and transportation. If you act now, you can pick the color of paint and carpeting. Great floor plan with a bedroom and bath downstairs. Big open kitchen. Recent appraisal done at $370,000!


West Sacramento: $269,000. This large 4 bedroom home is located in the Bridgeway Island area. New development! Open and spacious. This is an exceptional buy! Some homes in this area have sold for more than $300,000.


Elk Grove: $224,900. 4 bedrooms and 3 baths with a pool! This home is loaded with upgrades! Chance to get a great buy before it hits the market! Open floor plan with lots of natural light.

Call me for more information. Once again, these homes will be hitting the market soon. I hope you are all enjoying your day!

I am very Bullish on Sacramento.

David Ohara
Prudential Dunnigan
@dwo34
916-600-9495




No comments:

Post a Comment