Tuesday, October 27, 2009

An Inside Look into a "Pot House" After the DEA Goes Through It






Good Evening Friends

One of the big topics that has been featured in many of the media outlets in the Sacramento/Northern California area, are the infamous "pot houses."  A "pot house" is a residential property aka home, that has been turned into a marijuana farm.  The people who turn nice four bedroom homes in nice neighborhoods, have to make some serious alterations to the home in order to plant and cultivate it.  This is one a type of blog that will be better done in photos.  I don't know how many I can post per blog, so if I need to, I will create another post and add more photos.  You will be amazed! I could not believe my eyes when I walked through this home.  Holes in the walls and ceilings.  Extension cords all over the place. A thermal foil paper located on all the windows, the kitchen stripped of its cabinets and appliances.

Look at the photos and be amazed! I took a lot of photos so I can send you more if you would like.  

It's October 27, 2009 and I am Very Bullish on Sacramento!
David Ohara
@dwo34
dwo34@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment