Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Exciting Things Coming Up!

Happy Wednesday!

I wanted to take this opportunity to announce some up coming things that I have planned in the near future.  Remember this blog is just not real estate motivated! I have lined some very impressive people who will be commenting here.  First, I have a young lady from Florida that I will be interviewing.  She is an up and coming music super star! I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I'll let everyone know when the blog will take place.  I'll also post pictures and videos (if I can) of her to accompany the interview.  She is vocally hot and also quite beautiful.  

In regard to our golf followers, I have a special treat.  I will be chatting with a top level executive with Titleist.  She will be commenting about their equipment, apparel, balls, and their tour players.  This will be so fun for me.  I may have to do this in a couple parts.  I will try and get the inside information of new stuff coming out.  I will accompany the interview with photos.

Also, I lined up a top notch attorney in Sacramento to comment on real estate and why it is important to use a Realtor to facilitate a transaction.  He has first hand knowledge about this and you will not want to miss this interview.  He is intelligent, a litigator, a seasoned vet in the court room, but had a tough time doing what I do - facilitating a real estate transaction so that my clients get a SMOOTH real estate experience.  

Soon, I will have some restaurants and other service providers reviewed so when you need something, check my blog to see if I can help you.

Very exciting things coming down the pipe here!! Stay tuned, we are just getting started.

It's July 29, 2009 and I am bullish on Sacramento
David Ohara
@dwo34
dwo34@aol.com
916-600-9495

No comments:

Post a Comment