Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Staying Positive

Sacramento is a city that is very reliant on civil service workers.  Many of my family, friends and clients work for either the Federal, State, County, or City government.  Many of these people I have sold homes to.  As we go through these challenging economic times,  we must remain optimistic and positive that things are going to get better.  Since I have been in the real estate business, I have seen many mood swings, some swings more violent than others, but we always rebound.  The current state of the real estate market is great for Buyers.  Interest rates are low, the inventory provides for many choices, and the prices are down.  If you are a first time home buyer, the Federal Government is still offering the $8,000 tax credit as an incentive to purchase now.  This tax credit will be offered to November 30, 2009.
As challenging as things seem to be, I will always remain positive and look for the good that these times offer.  Perhaps the governments can look at this period and institute a fiscal responsibility mandate, so that work furloughs, layoffs, canceling of summer school never happens again.  It's Wednesday, July 15, 2009, and I am bullish on Sacramento CA.  If you are feeling down, contact me, I am good at making things better.  In the words of Sonny Crockett, "It doesn't matter how hot it gets, remember there is always a cool breeze headed our way"  So stay positive and let's get Sacramento rolling in the right direction!
@dwo34 - David Ohara "Dedicated to a SMOOTH real estate experience"

No comments:

Post a Comment