Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Complimentary Foreclosure List - Services


Happy Wednesday to you All:

I recently received an email from a client who was asking about foreclosures. He wanted to know if there was a away to get a weekly updated list on all bank owned properties that went on the market in a specific area.  He had the minimum square footage, the number of bedrooms and baths, the preferred lot size, the garage space minimum, and did not want a two story home.  I told Raul, "Absolutely"  

Raul, in his search, is so specific, that it makes the job easier for me.  I can search an area, a price, a street, proximity to a school, the age of the home, whether the home has a pool or not, and even the type of roof.  The list that I send to Raul has about 3 properties a week on it.  He likes it that he does not have to purge the list of homes that do not interest him.

Since I have begun to provide these lists, more clients have begun to ask for a specific list.  So, I offer this to everyone! Anyone looking for a property (home, land, ranch, etc.) can ask me and I can provide you a list.  Whether it's a foreclosure, short sale, private sale, or probate sale, I can get the list for you.  You set the parameters and I will do the rest.  All complimentary! It's a service I do not mind offering to the public.  The more knowledge one has about the market, the easier it is to make a decision. Any real estate questions, please ask.

It's August 5, 2009 and I am bullish on Sacramento
David Ohara
@dwo34
dwo34@aol.com
916-600-9495

No comments:

Post a Comment