Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fine Example of Customer Service


Happy Thursday to All:

Today, I confirmed something that I always knew and appreciated.  I have always told people that if they wanted a good course in customer service. one should work at either Nordstorms or In-N-Out Burger.  I had lunch today and In-N-Out and was treat graciously as ever.

To me customer service is something that is taught. Customer service is all about applying good manners, respect, common sense, and company support.  The folks at In-N-Out Burgers know great customer service.  From the cashiers, to the food preparers, and the clean up crew, everyone smiles, says "excuse me" and thanks you for your business.

In this day and age of challenging economic times, each and every customer is valuable.  A negative experience can spell doom for a business, for the business may lose a customer for life. The folks at In-N-Out are the best at what they do.  I always speak highly of them and have never had a negative experience.  Some big companies should take note and implement a strategy similar to the In-N-Out people, it may mean more business and less lost business.  

Everyone can learn a skill or two from In-N-Out Burgers.  The next time you walk in, pay attention to the fine example of customer service, it makes the food taste that much better!

It's August 6, 2009 and I am bullish on Sacramento
David Ohara
@dwo34
dwo34@aol.com
916-600-9495

No comments:

Post a Comment